Steve Snyder is an extremely accomplished martial artist. He is known and respected worldwide amongst many of the legends within TaeKwonDo, Kickboxing, and Brazilian JiuJitsu. Snyder uses these resources and accomplishments to bring the best teaching principles to students within the academy. His focus is primarily driven towards guiding student’s training and helping them achieve personal goals.
Snyder is highly involved with the community through his continual work with Special Olympics, Women's Shelter, Salvation Army, and Relay for Life; to name a few. He regularly performs motivational speaking at schools, businesses, and community organizations. Snyder is also a Protective Tactics Instructor for the High Point Police Department, who works with other local, state, and federal agencies.
Steve Snyder is co-owner (with his wife) and the Chief Instructor at the academy. He obtained his advanced education from the University of North Carolina - Greensboro and is a U.S. Naval Submarine Veteran. Outside the martial arts, Steve Snyder most enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
- 6th Degree Black Belt (Joe Lewis Kickboxing)
- 6th Degree Black Belt (TaeKwonDo)
- 5th Degree Black Belt (Superfoot Wallace Kickboxing)
- 3rd Degree Black Belt (Robson Moura Brazilian JiuJitsu)
- Adjunct Professor at High Point University (HPU)
- High Point Police Protective Tactics Instructor Team
- 2014 awarded Honorary Colonel rank by the High Point Police Chief, Marty Sumner
- 2013 "Instructor of the Year" (Joe Lewis Fighting Systems)
- 2008 "Pound for Pound Fight Trainer of Year" (presented by Joe Lewis)
- Co-Author "TaeKwonDo Grappling Techniques" with Dr. Tony Kemerly
- One of few in the world to hold black belt ranks under two martial art legends: Mr. Joe Lewis and Mr. Bill "Superfoot" Wallace
- Trained multiple U.S. and World Title Kickbox fighters
- Trained multiple National and World Champion TaeKwonDo competitors
- Trained World Champion Brazilian JiuJitsu competitors
- Only instructor and academy in N.C. to have World Champion students under multiple styles of martial arts